Objectives of this 12% Fixed Rate Secured Loan Note
The Property Group issuing this high yielding Loan Note is focused on development projects in both the Build to Rent and the residential sectors and the Directors of this high profile company hope to raise up to £50 million through the issue of this Loan Note. The money raised will be used to facilitate the company’s pipeline projects and new development opportunities.
Who is this 12% Fixed Rate Secured Loan Note aimed at ?
This Loan Note is aimed at direct investment by institutional investors, professional investors, sophisticated and high net worth individuals, companies and restricted investors. Where individuals wish to take up this offer but do not conform with the above investor types, they should consult with their financial adviser on the suitability of them investing in this type of Loan Note.
At a Glance - Key features of this 12% Fixed Rate Secured Loan Note:
- Minimum Investment: £25,000
- Income: interest is paid annually, 7 days after the anniversary of the start of the loan.
- Basic Interest rate: 12% per annum gross of the balance of loan to include any compound sums.
- Annual Bonus payments: Investors who retain this investment will be rewarded with annual bonus payments, in addition to the fixed 12% per annum return on their investment. See table below:
|Years invested||Standard Rate||Bonus Rate||Total Annual Rate|
- Term: The Loan Note will mature after 7 years from the date of investment, unless the investor chooses to exit by providing 30 days’ notice prior to each anniversary of the investment date.
- Date for repayment of invested capital: 7 years from funding date (receipt of funds) if the Loan Note is held for the full term.
General Information for Investors
The following documents which fully explain the terms and conditions applicable to the loan note as well as providing information on the issuing company, will be automatically emailed to you immediately after completing the enquiry form shown below.
- Product Overview
- Project Portfolio
- Trustees Fact Sheet
- 7 Year Loan Note Instrument
- Group Asset Statement
Once you have read these documents and understood the terms and conditions of the Loan Note and wish to proceed, let us know and we will issue you with the short application forms for you to complete and return to us.
Request more information on loan notes
Please enter your contact details on the form to Request your FREE brochure now!
Find out how you can earn 12% returns p.a. plus bonuses with Property Loan Notes
Key Features Include:
- Up to 12% annual returns
- Hands-off investment
- £25k minimum investment
- Asset Backed investment
- 2-7 year terms
- Bonuses for longer terms
Investors wishing to Invest in this Loan Note must make their own assessment of the risks involved and must not solely rely on the information provided with this offer, which although provided in good faith must be considered as for general guidance. This product is not regulated by the financial conduct authority (FCA) and therefore anyone investing in this Loan Note, do so at their own risk. For these reasons, unless you fall into one of the categories listed below, you should seek professional guidance before making an application.
- A high net worth investor who understands the risks and is only investing a portion of their funds, that in the event of loss would not result in financial hardship.
- You are a self certified sophisticated investor who is fully aware of the nature and risks involved with this type of investment.
- You are a qualified financial adviser with experience in this type of product.