Consisting of stylish apartments, townhouses and duplexes and located in the popular Salford area, Middlewood Plaza is the ideal investment property for those looking to be a part of North West England’s bright future. The impressive development features split-height blocks of six and nine storeys, with a total of 127 homes across the site, in the largest of Manchester’s three main regeneration corridors.
The potential of Manchester
- UK’s 6th largest city and 2nd most populous urban area
- Manchester saw an active business growth rate of 18.2%in 2016, compared to a national average of 6.1%
- £10m innovation fund to boost small to medium businesses in Greater Manchester and Cheshire
- 110,000 new jobs will be created by 2024, with 36,000 more office jobs expected in Central Manchester over the next decade
- Manchester house prices rose at the fourth fastest rate in the UK in the year to December 2017 (at 7.0%)
Experience Middlewood Plaza
Apartment Floor Plans
City Centre Location
Middlewood Plaza Construction Updates
Please note that Global Expats Limited is not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is not permitted to offer financial or investment advice whether or not the intended investments are regulated or unregulated. This is not an offer to participate in a collective investment scheme as defined in section 235 of the Financial Services and Markets Act (2000) and Investors will not have access to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme or the Financial Ombudsman Service. We recommend that all appropriate commercial, tax and legal enquiries and advice is taken before entering into a legally binding contract to purchase a property. Copyright in and to this page and documents and videos referred belong to Global Expats Limited who are a UK registered company.