Expert Help and Advice Services

Expatriates moving to the USA will have access to help and advice from services about moving here. This will provide information on important things such as schools, looking for houses and much more.

US Expat Tax Help: A company which helps with tax issues. Experts will provide information on tax information and returns.

US Department of State: A local government website which will aid in finding a school for your child –

Legal Firms: These are located in and around the city which will provide information on visas when applying for extension or residency

Local Libraries: Easily found in the city, expats are free to pop in and look for leaflets giving them guidance information.

Visitors Centre:  A centre providing information on local events and places of interest